Thursday, February 24, 2000

Millenium: Gangsta Gangsta

Published by Soul Shant Music, BMI
written and arranged by Millenium
From the lp Most Through
© 2000 House of Abdul









Verse 1:

Now who the fuck wants to start some drama I got a gun
And a gang of muthafuckas who love to stay on the run
A lot of public enemies repeat offenders and crooks
Who done killed muthafuckas for much less than dirty looks
It's like gangster nigga keep ammo like gattling guns
Bitches flocking all over me like I got platinum lungs
Watch your words when you speak to me Cause you could easily be 

found Floating face up cause alive you don't need to be
What it seems to be it ain't though place yo bet
I got a problem loosing things don't make me misplace your neck
Take your net leave your body broken and bruised
The type of shit they afraid to talk about on the 10 o'clock news
So close your windows and lock the doors
Put your money under the floor and pray we ain't coming for yours

Chorus x2:

It's like Gangsta Gangsta nigga hide your money when we coming
It's like Gangsta Gangsta nigga stay behind me if I'm running
It's them gangstas nigga best duck or get got
You get shot fucking around on my block

Verse 2:

Brown paper smoker nigga choker blaze the eighth of coca
The name already known them kazi niggas taking over
Making over cop the rover mashing on the solo
Made a little more dough dropped them eighteens on the lolo
Y'all niggas is slow though thought you could run through us
Now don't shit move up in this area less it comes through us
60/40 don't like it you can get the fuck out
Want to negotiate my nigga trump will blow them guts out
Now when ever you see the Ac pray cause on that day
I want exact pay or get your brains blown out the back way
Straight slimy nigga forever grimy nigga
Murder half the population and you can't find me nigga
Stay behind me nigga cause you don't want to see the drama
I run with thorough niggas guaranteed to put it on you
I warned you now don't you go against the grain now
Ain't no sunshine muthafucka it's only pain now
Don't play around we heartless don't confuse it with that dumb shit
To all my niggas who been marked as threats to the public
I love this thug shit I'd just like to thank you
Subliminal , criminal , the original.......

Chorus x2:

Verse3:

Let me tell you muthafuckas a couple of things about gangstas
It's true I know a few who hold weight like boat anchors
And we really don't give a fuck just live for the day
And fuck tomorrow because that shit ain't even promised anyway
Fuck the world and my enemies nothing but hate
Type of nigga to pull the trigga and stick your folks at a wake
So if you see me calm then leave me be
Cause just as easily I'll turn your neighborhood block to Vietnam

Chorus x2:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback.. hold fast.. Abdul...