Sunday, February 20, 2000

Millenium: Lust

Published by Soul Shant Music, BMI
written and arranged by Millenium
From the lp Most Through
© 2000 House of Abdul








Chorus x2:

I break my back to make it in this world but shit is fucked up
Cat's richer than me want to see me fucked Up
I'm going to be broke whether by law or illegal
The lust for money is the root to all evil

Verse1:

Been hustling for years nickels and dimes in the same slums
Fuck that now I want the crops that it came from
That same gun you used to gain respect in this area
If you fuck up that will be the same gun that will bury you
Giving up one third of my gross to work these grounds
Be the first British hustler have my dough, coke, and guns in pounds
Watch me muscle you if I can't hustle you I got no love for you
Necktie from Columbia got niggas that will bloody you give my best wishes
and wet kisses to your fam cause my tech misses
No one blow guns for sport death threats to the jury get acquitted in court
Only want accurate measures not what you thought
Only buy what you need nigga not what you want
And if you want it bad enough then you kill off any teams
Get your cream together by any means

Chorus x2:

Verse2:

I know niggas that will lie for die for cry for
Hit a nigga with the tech nine for five more
Kick in your mom's door tape up your kids
Roll a dutchie split your wigs and be out in the contour
A little henny mix the henny with a little envy
A drop of envy plus a thousand in benji's
Make a nigga switch up fill his clip up cock back
Approach you after church with a smirk saying
"Drop that shit muthafucka..”
You don't take him serious ask him where's the gun at
He say's his tempers short and suggests you better run that
Ain't no fun black gun's and greed lungs with weed
The faster you talk the quicker it will numb your speed
So you call his bluff figuring he's not that evil
To rob you in front of a church with a whole lot of people
So you stick him in his jaw and make a dash for
your regal but you fucked up silencer on the desert eagle
Put you out of your misery now you history steady wishing he
Hadn't hit you up with the artillery Misery love company now
He living comfortably See how quick your life span gets snatched suddenly
out of your misery now you history steady wishing he
Hadn't hit you up with the artillery
Misery love company now he living comfortably
See how quick your life span gets snatched suddenly

Chorus x2:

Verse3:

I done hustled for jack shit scuffled for mac clips
Done back flips over bridges emptying gat clips
For the love of the big faces my shit laces open spaces
Older or younger any races I lust for this shit buss for this shit
Ran up on a nigga in the armored truck for this shit
I really lost it my path don't cross it my minds gone
I want to say my minds strong but my conscious is haunted
I'm a take what you can't give so I suggest you run
them jewels cause you ain't got to live partner
I'm a take what you can't give so I suggest you run
them jewels cause you ain't got to live nigga

Chorus x2:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback.. hold fast.. Abdul...